Commute alternatives give your employees a better way to get to work.
What are commute alternatives?
Carpooling, vanpooling, riding transit, teleworking, working a compressed work week, bicycling and walking to work.
How our programs benefit your organization
- • Get your employees out of traffic so they can be more productive
- Improve employee morale and job satisfaction
- Reduce your workplace’s environmental footprint
- Ensure business continuity
- Create goodwill in your community
- Become an employer of choice
What our team can do for you
Provide one-on-one consulting services at no cost
- Identify ways to make commuting easier for your employees
- Evaluate opportunities for alternative work arrangements
- Offer guidance on leveraging tax incentives for clean commuting
Support employee use of commute options services and incentives
- Help employees find carpool or vanpool partners to share the ride
- Connect employees with services offering a free Guaranteed Ride Home
- Reward clean commuting employees with cash incentives and prizes
Report the impact of your organization’s commute options program
- Provide customized data on program results to plug into your sustainability reporting
- Illustrate mileage, air pollution and financial savings achieved
Questions? Ready to get started? Contact Nicole Smith, Nicole@livablebuckhead.org or (404) 842-2694.